This is *your.name blog (:
type ' home ' to navigate my page*

here. you can put some sort of disclaimer
or whatever nice phrases you like (:

*naviigatorr;

Monday, February 1, 2010




HEYLOW!. Today was very tiring day fer me. Finished school at 15.45pm, then we went to block 666/667 to slack. HAHA!. Arnd 2++, me and my baby, went home. Baby accompanied me home, coz i wanna change my cloths, then off to baby's block to slack uhh. Then now im updating my blog dont wanna blog dead huh?. HAHA!. Thought of not updating my blog for long. Because arnd 5pm, me and baby gonna went slack-ing arnd nearby. HAHA!. gotta nothing to do mahh. For you info, my baby LOVED to go window shopp-ing!. HAHA!. But today, i feel extremely HAPPY because get to loiter and slack arnd with baby till 10.30pm/11pm at night. Never getta chance loike tht' but now i gotta chance to slack arnd with her till night. HA, thnks for accompanied me, baby!. Gonna stop updating my blog here. Oh ya!. before i forgot. Here are thy pictures we took today. And thy picture is took by baby!. And some was taken by me!. HAHA!
~CHAOS .

No comments:

Post a Comment