This is *your.name blog (:
type ' home ' to navigate my page*

here. you can put some sort of disclaimer
or whatever nice phrases you like (:

*naviigatorr;

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello peepos !.
Today, i've got notthing to do. So i thought of not wanting to update blog fer so long. I just wanna say what was on my mind now. Woked up at 5.45am, went to take my bath. Thenn, after my bath, Went to my room to pakai baju skula uhh kn. After tht' quickly went outta house, to wear my kasut skula. Thenn went off to fetched baby!. I went to fetched baby from her house. Thenn we went to skula, jln kaki. Hahaha. Tired sheyh. But FUN !. Hahaha. Then me and baby, went to meet thy others at block 666, which is infront of our skula. Then me and baby, wait fer thy rest to arrive. They arrived at arnd' 7plus. Thenn we all quickly went inside skula, Then we went seprate ways. Hahaha. Then we got our silent reading time at thy classrom. 8.15am, Thy school bell rang. It was thy time fer us to go fer our mother tongue lessons. Thenn, saw baby went to thy toilet to change into her PE T-shirt. Because baby got PE lesson. Hahaha. Then 9.15am, It was time fer my recess time. Cnt wait to see baby. Thenn at arnd 9.45am, went back to class, fer our next lesson. 10.15am, it was babys' recess time. Baby kept walking infront of my class. Hahaha. But i'm happy to watched her everytime when she passed my class. Hahaaa. Then i saw babys' kawan, hassnisah. I kept asking her where is baby?. But she said tht' baby got science lessons. Thenn i was loike OMG. Mcm maner nk jmper dier?. Aru nk tgok dier. Butt thenn i donno where her science class is. Heheeee. Then at arond 1.45pm, fetched baby from her class. Then went to thy usual place where me and baby slalu leypak uhh. With thy rest skali. Thenn, at arnd 3.15pm, off to thy bustop to wait fer bus to headed to babys' home. Then took bus number 87, reached there, i sent baby up then went off back to school. Alersmakk !. Today ader CCA plakk. Which is SEPAK TAKRAW. Haiyaaaa. Tired uhh sheyh. We dont even have break time. Thenn how?. Hmphs. Cnt wait to meet baby uhh. Kaylaaah. Got to go. I think tht' i'm gonna stop blogging here. Wait fer thy next post okay ?.
~buhbyeeeeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment