This is *your.name blog (:
type ' home ' to navigate my page*

here. you can put some sort of disclaimer
or whatever nice phrases you like (:

*naviigatorr;

Saturday, January 16, 2010




I luuuuuuuuurve youuu and only youuu baby !.






That'girl;`Ezah; Ahsiaow!.<33


Today was a fine day as fer me uhhh kn. As usual uhh kn. I went to meet baby after school. Thy first thing i always do is fetched her from her class after school when thy bell has gone. I fetched her, sent her homeee, and off to homeee, to change my clothes. Hahaha. Thenn went back to her block to meet baby. Tht' was what i usual do when i was bored uhh. If youu peepos want to know. Then at arnd' four plus, we've got notthing to do, we slack arnd' loike we always do. Then we headed to thy mcdonld's near kaki bukit, which is near to our school, to buy burger. Tht' time lapar uhh sheyh. Then we went to thy block near baby block and ate our burger. Hmmmmm.. Yummmmmy laaa sheyh. Sedaaaaaaaaaap !. Hahaha. Kaylah. I think th' im gonna stop blogging fer now. And you know what?. Im thirsty actually. Hahaha.
~Buhbye.
HAPPY FIFTHMONTHSARY SHAYAANG !.
Eventhough we may have fought for times, you could have still be inside my heart. You are still gonna be in my heart, nomatter what baby. I know we've been through all those craps fight and all through thy thick and thin together. Lets forget about thy past, and lets move on. Life is always a must. We must face thy hard ones togethr'. Even if we have problems, we cann try to solve it together. I just want you to know tht' i will still luuuuuuuurve youu, nomatter what happen.
Wishing you a happy birthday to my bestfriend, Yusuf Bin Ishak. May god bless you and may you get lotts of presents. We've been friends when we were youung till now. I hope tht' our friendships cann long last. I really appreciate our friendships alott. Hahaha. Eventhough we may have fought, we cann still be friends and makes alott of jokes together. Once again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUSUF !.





HAPPY FOURMONTHSARY !<33




HAPPY THIRDMONTHSARY BABY !.<33>









HAPPY TWOMONTHSARY DARLING !.






EY HELLO !.
Today is me and my babys' firstmonthsary .This picture was taken by her when we were at thy tampines mall .She took this picture while we were waiting fer her younger brother to finished playing thy arcade .It was great and exciting day fer me as well .I enjoyed going out with her .Eventhought we been through all those thick and thin and the fight we used to have ,i will still luuuuuuurve her nomatter what .Im not gonna leave her all alone by herself .I just wanna say tht'
ILUUUUUUUUUURVEYOUUU BIEEEEEEEEEEEE !.


HAPPY FIRSTMONTHSARY BABY !.


my favourite photo .

No comments:

Post a Comment